Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sports

Wow. The seasons for sports are so different here from New Hampshire. Most of these changes are good, though. Firstly, Cross Country is in the winter, so I don't have to run as much, persay, as I would be in the US. That's fine with me though, as its about 40 deg. C. The heat would really suck, but the swim season just started.

After swimming for weeks during summer, I feel that this will be a very good season for myself and hopefully our team. Not surprisingly the team is smaller than last year's.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how the BHS team does in winter. They just added it to direct athletics, so I can check out the results for swimming, xcountry and track. Pressure's on!!!

2 comments:

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Hey I got a message on the phone from your bro, It didn't say the phone number, what is it.

JGC3

this is chambers btw

Casey Affleck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.