Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Amazing Schedule

Well, my class schedule reads like this, with A days in red and B days in blue:

IB English HL
Basic Theatre Production
Arabic 1
Advanced Algebra 2
IB Chemistry SL
IB Geography SL
Directed Studies
Philosophy


Drama is quite fun; we finished off our monologues, in which I portrayed the famous Jack Sparrow during his speech to Will Turner.



Next I was part of the group effort Woman in Mind. That was not as much fun; perhaps because I portrayed a paranoid, self obsessed and profoundly boring man named Gerald. My wife was a pshycopathic character, convinced that she had a nonexistent daughter and perfect life ever since she hit her head with a rake.
Currently I am practicing for a scene from The Lion in Winter. I was cast as Geoffrey, the middle son whose more famous siblings are Richard the Lionheart and Prince John. Unfortunately my teacher said I can't do an English accent, because the brothers actually spent most of their time in France. Oh well... hopefully it will live up to my Jonny Depp impersonation.

No comments: