Monday, November 27, 2006

Rain


Let the rain fall down! No, not like that stupid song. If I posted about that I would probably be on every other blogger's list of assasination targets within a week. What I'm actually here to say is that for the second time in a week it rained. I never thought I would appreciate rain so much.

When in a place one tends to take his surroundings for granted; this quickly changes when in a new place. I never thought I would miss some things that I do now about good old NH. Not the house, not the country, and certainly not the politics. What I miss most about the West is the trees, the cool
temperature and the rain.
One can never tell what or when he will experience a particular emotion. Maybe it won't last, but for that last rainy day I really did miss New Hampshire.

No comments: